- Why use our mobile storage systems instead of a traditional self-storage facility?
- Is Mobile Storage more expensive than traditional self-storage?
- How big are the storage containers?
- What are the containers made of?
- How do I know how many containers I'll need?
- What's the delivery process like?
- How do I pack the containers to keep the contents from shifting?
- How long do I have to load or unload my container?
- Do the containers lock?
- Can I access my belongings while they are in storage?
- Are your warehouses secure?
1. Three reasons: ease, convenience and security. With BOX-ALL mobile self storage service, we come to you, delivering storage container(s) right to your door. There's no need to rent a truck or make multiple trips yourself to the storage facility. You pack and unpack only once, meaning less handling of your items and decreasing the possibility of damage. Plus, your items are stored inside a climate-controlled, secure warehouse.
2. Our monthly storage fees are comparable to those of quality self storage facilities. And, when you factor in the cost of truck rental, fuel, and your own valuable time (with the possibility of multiple trips to the self storage facility), BOX-ALL is not only economical but may often be your most cost-effective choice.
3. Each storage container measures 6'x 8'x 7' (6 feet wide, 8 feet deep, 7 feet tall), and will hold approximately one to one and-a-half average-size rooms of household content. Couches, king-size mattresses, armoires, appliances, all fit into a BOX-ALL container.
4. BOX-ALL containers are made of full tube steel construction with aluminum outer shell, full width double swing doors, 1/4 '" lauan interior walls and 5/8" plywood floor providing an weatherproof friendly space for your possessions. Together with our climate controlled warehouse, you can be sure your items will be returned in the same condition as when they went into storage.
5. On average, each container will hold approximately a room to a room-and-a-half of household items. No need to worry if you over estimate, however. You'll only be charged for the containers you use. That's why we usually suggest you take an extra one. If you use it, great. If not, we pick it up at no charge to you.
6. The storage containers arrive on a smooth-riding, air-suspension, flatbed truck. Our highly-skilled drivers then use a forklift to unload the containers and place them in the most convenient location for you to load or unload. If you can't be there for delivery, don't worry. We'll place the containers based on your instructions.
7. You simply pack the container in the same manner that you would pack a moving truck -- avoiding empty space and protecting furniture and fragile items with moving blankets, bubble wrap and moving boxes. Place heavier items on the bottom and distribute weight evenly throughout the containers.
9. All containers must be locked prior to pickup and transit to our warehouse. You can purchase a lock from BOX-ALL or provide your own, but containers must be locked. For your security, we do not keep keys to your lock, so make sure you keep them in a safe place.
10. Yes. You can access your containers 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) between 8:00 - 5:00 p.m. Simply give us a call 24-hours in advance and we'll pull your container(s) and place it(them) in the customer viewing area of our warehouse. You can drive right inside our building keeping you and your possessions safe and protected from inclement weather. We can also move your containers outside the building if you prefer. It's up to you.
11. Very. All BOX-ALL facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art smoke, fire and intrusion systems -- all monitored at a central station. Only authorized BOX-ALL personnel have access to the main storage facility. Customers accessing their storage containers are asked to provide identification and must sign in before proceeding to the customer-access area. Security procedures are thorough and strictly-enforced throughout each facility.